the ref. and the woman like fuck yeah
the ref. and the woman like fuck yeah
Deep web is a part of the internet that isn’t visible to search engines. Everything you see right now: google facebook, tumblr consists of only 4% on the entire history, the deep web is the other 96% of the internet.
Here are some facts about it
- It can be accessed using this program called Tor which provides anonymity
- People can hire others to kill for them through this site. One hit man boasts “I’ll do my best to make it seem like an accident or suicide”
- People can buy and sell drugs, everything from weed to LSD. The most famous one was the Silk Road, which got shut down by the FBI.
- There’s an organization called Buttery Bootleg that will help you steal anything that you can’t buy or afford.
- There’s a section on Human Experiments that apparently details medical experiments on homeless people that are unregistered citizens.
- They performed experiments ranging from starvation, to sterilization to vivisections.
- It’s really sick but there was a debate about whether this is a real event or a parody site.
- People can also purchase weapons ranging from guns to ammo
- People can purchase credit card information
- The Hidden Wiki: which explains everything about the deep web. It’s sick especially the child pornographic section where there was a thread describing selling human sex dolls.
- I don’t want to go into detail about all the disgusting and gross things about child porno there, but if you want you can read this one man’s experience (just scroll down) and this girl’s experience and the sick thread she found
- From the messages, I have received previously, the Deep Web is mostly information and a lot of data. There are horrible things there (that I listed) but most of it is computer information.
I don’t recommend for anyone to download and use Tor to explore the deep web. Go too far and you might have the FBI knocking at your door.
It used to be somewhat okay to explore the darknet, but since the electric all-seeing-eye found out about silk road, it’s watching a lot closer. I really don’t recommend it.
Also how could I forget mention the creepy no sleep story on reddit inspired by the Deep Web called The Shadow Web.
Huge trigger warning on this and based on the description of the Deep Web, I think you know why!
i was about to say something about number 9 but i’m gonna stay sleep
I HATE OLIVE
not that any one cares but reblogging so I can find and look at this later~~
hair this long grosses me out~?
if she can be a model I the fuck can
He only likes it when the jets are on.
samuel l jackson?
A man with OCD recites a poem about his one true love. It’s heartbreaking.
THIS TOOK ME ON A ROLLER COASTER OF EMOTIONS THT I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR
This is a summary of college only using two pictures; expensive as hell.
That’s my Sociology “book”. In fact what it is is a piece of paper with codes written on it to allow me to access an electronic version of a book. I was told by my professor that I could not buy any other paperback version, or use another code, so I was left with no option other than buying a piece of paper for over $200. Best part about all this is my professor wrote the books; there’s something hilariously sadistic about that. So I pretty much doled out $200 for a current edition of an online textbook that is no different than an older, paperback edition of the same book for $5; yeah, I checked. My mistake for listening to my professor.
This is why we download.
Spreading this shit like nutella because goddamn textbooks are so expensive.
not necessarily art related but as someone who couldn’t afford their textbooks this semester this is a godsend
REBLOGGING because after a little digging, I found my $200 textbook for free in PDF form.
friendly reminder that this exists since I know we’re all going back to college soon